SECOND PRACTICAL WORKSHOP on iDISCO Tissue Clearing Method
Sponsored by the Kavli NSI at Rockefeller University
Dates: November 29 – December 3, 2021
Location: Rockefeller University
Capacity: 20 attendees selected from applications (a Full Seminar Day on November 29th will be open to the campus community)
Instructors: Nicolas Renier, Pablo Ariel, Christoph Kirst, Zhuhao Wu
Organizer: Marc Schneeberger Pane and Paul Andrew Muller
- Learn the full iDISCO/AdipoClear Clearing Pipeline as well as analysis possibilities using CLEARMAP 2.0 and IMARIS
- Troubleshoot specific problems experienced by users in the past
- Privileged access to latest updates on the protocol
- Proof of Vaccination will be required to participate in the course
- Negative Covid-19 test prior to the course start date and negative through Rockefeller’s on-campus testing on Day 1
- Masks will be recommended or enforced depending on the status of the pandemic in November/December
- Social distancing will be maximized when possible
Fee: This course is sponsored by the Kavli NSI and is provided at no cost to selected participants
How to Apply:
Please answer the following questions:
- What are the goals of the specific project in which you want to apply the technique?
- What is your animal model of interest?
- What type of staining and analysis do you intend to do?
- Limit your response to one page (single spaced, 12-point font)
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021 (selected attendees will be contacted soon after)
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org